Covid Safety Reminder
Here is some good advice on keeping safe whilst enjoying club sessions from our Covid Officer, Cath Robson:
“As we’re staying on COVID Step 3 for a few more weeks, I thought I’d just share a quick reminder of how we are ensuring a COVID – secure training environment here at Claremont Road Runners. There are details on the England Athletics website (here and here), but the key points are:
- Only attend club sessions if you are fit to do so and free from COVID symptoms.
- Sign up for sessions via Spond to fulfil ‘Track and Trace’ requirements. Your contact details held by the club need to be up to date and, if you change groups or don’t attend, please amend Spond.
- Maintain social distancing before, during and after training sessions. It’s OK to meet up with other groups outside (eg. when starting/finishing at Exhibition Park bandstand) as groups of 30 are allowed. What you do for your post-run social event is up to you!!
- Ensure that social distancing is conspicuously shown to members of the public when out on club runs to enhance the reputation of the club and running community in general.
- Carry hand sanitiser and face covering.
Here’s hoping that we’re now into the home straight for this marathon challenge…”